Monday 17 May 2010

North London Photographer: Bridal Fashion Shoot

I recieved a brief the other week to photograph dresses for the website of a client who is setting up her own Bridal Boutique in Crouch End, North London.

So, I set about finding models, a make up artist and a location whist my client prepared around 30 dresses for me to shoot.

My models were excellent and hugely professional, and my MUA a star, as she always is.

Here are a few of my favourite images from our four hour shoot:


Daniel Davies Photography -2573


Daniel Davies Photography -2490


Daniel Davies Photography -2459


Daniel Davies Photography -2438


Daniel Davies Photography -2338


Daniel Davies Photography -2166


Daniel Davies Photography -2088


Daniel Davies Photography_


Daniel Davies Photography -2024




All in all it was a fun, but exhausting day. A big thanks go out to everyone who pulled together on the shoot and good luck to my client - I'm sure the shop will be a huge success.

Dan
(See What my wife says about me here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment