Friday 8 July 2011

Sue and Scott Scope out Tower Bridge on their complimentary pre-wedding shoot.

I spent a lovely evening last week with Sue & Scott, who are fortunate enough to be hosting their wedding next month in the gorgeous interior of Tower Bridge.

We decided between us that we'd get to know the area a little better by using it as a backdrop for our pre-wedding shoot.       I insist on these shoots for every wedding couple as I truly believe that they really build our relationship and make me far less of a stranger when it comes to the wedding day.   This leads to fewer nerves & therefore better photographs!

Many wedding photographers will offer a pre-wedding shoot, but for most it's simply a chance for them to sell their clients more pictures.  I really don't want my clients treated like cash cows, so I also give my couples a complimentary 16x16" canvas montage, based around one of three exclusive and unique designs.    Having a montage like this means that there's no pressure sales and everyone knows that the sessions are all about making sure we get better photographs on the big day.

Here's a few highlights:



Daniel Davies Photography


Daniel Davies Photography


Daniel Davies Photography


Daniel Davies Photography


Daniel Davies Photography


Daniel Davies Photography




I've put a few more of the day's top images up on my Facebook page, why not pop over there and take a look. Whilst you're there add yourself as a fan to be kept in touch with all my latest news and offers. It won't cost you a penny and it may just save you pounds!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment