Tuesday 1 September 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Good morning and welcome to the new "Daniel Davies Photography" blog.

I am a professional contemporary photographer based in Enfield, North London.  My work includes weddings, family portraits, corporate photography, action photography and erotic portraiture.       I'll be using my blog to keep you in touch with both my professional and personal work, and to bring news of special offers, new products and anything else that I think is relevant.     Why not add me to your RSS reader by using the subscribe options to the right and bottom of the screen, or follow me on Twitter?

My main website is www.danieldaviesphotography.co.uk, and my Chelsea F.C. pictures are found at www.DDPix.co.uk

Please feel free to use the comments feature or contact me direct with any questions or feedback you have.

Enjoy the blog.

Cheers

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment