Tuesday 31 August 2010

North London Photographer: Lindsay & Steve get married - Sneak Preview

The bank holiday weekend meant a chance for a lovely Sunday wedding in Edmonton, North London where I was delighted to capture Steve & Lindsay Sluter's big day.

From the moment I stepped into Lindsay's parents house in Ponders End to the time that I left the reception, with many thanks ringing in my ears, everyone made a special attempt to make me feel welcome and as a result I really enjoyed my day.

I've had a first look at the images from the day - here's a few that jumped out at me.



Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


Everyone here wishes Steve and Lindsay a long and happy marriage and we hope they're busy enjoying their honeymoon. We'll have the full gallery ready for selection from pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment