Tuesday 5 July 2011

Louise & Marc - the stars come out in Chelsea!

I had the enormous pleasure to join Louise and Marc for their wedding this Saturday at the famous Kensington & Chelsea Register Office, on the Kings Road.

It's still a little early for me to have processed all of their pictures, but I have had time to have a first look through their images, and have picked out a few that immediately caught my eye.



Photobucket
Louise's beautiful bouquet complimented her dress superbly.

Photobucket
A loving look as Marc places Louise's ring onto her finger.

Photobucket
Fabulous Louise... almost a model pose!

Photobucket
A huge cascade of confetti for the newlyweds.

Photobucket
Another highlight came when Ben Di Lisi, who just happens to have designed Louises fabulous frock, strolled by.  Huge kudos to Marc for booking him to come by bang on time!

Photobucket
After the wedding we headed into Battersea Park for some portraits, however we did get disturbed on more than one occasion!

Photobucket
Louise and her beautiful sister & bridesmaid.

Photobucket
A joke between Marc and his best man.

Photobucket
Even the fountains burst into life on schedule.



To keep you going whilst I process the remaining images, I've put a few more of the day's top images up on my Facebook page, why not pop over there and take a look!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment