Monday 8 August 2011

Sophie & Will's big wedding day

Saturday saw me happily sharing in and documenting Sophies fabulous wedding to her dashing soldier Will.    Sophie was in every respect the immaculate bride and Will scrubbed up well for a squaddie too!

I'm still working my way through the photographs of their big day, but here are a few that immediately stand out.


Mad preparations
Multi Tasking at the Brides Cheshunt pre-wedding HQ

Time for tea, and a giggle
The morning was filled with loads of laughs and more than the occasional cuppa.

Mustn't be late
Mustn't be late (even the bride was early!) 

Will's first glimpse
A broad smile from Will as he lays eyes on his bride for the first time. 

"I Will"
An impatient groom is too quick with his "I will".

Beautiful Bride
Simply beautiful.

First Kiss
Such joy as Will prepares to kiss his bride.

The High Altar
At the stunning high altar at Christ Church, Southgate

Elegant and Dashing
What a perfect couple.   

Mmmn Cake
Table manners temporarily forgotten as we cut the cake at the Penridge Suite, New Southgate.

First Dance
The first dance.


I'd like to extend a huge thanks to everyone involved in Saturday for their fantastic hospitality, to Sophie for being the most chilled bride I've photographed for years, to Will for his generosity and to Sophie's parents for their excellent hospitality, and for looking after one of my lenses overnight(!)

A few more of the day's top images are also available via my Facebook page, why not pop over there and take a look!

Dan 

No comments:

Post a Comment