Wednesday 5 May 2010

North London Photographer: Westley & Karen, Pre-Wedding shoot at Coltsfoot, Herts

Next month I have the pleasure of shooting Karen & Westley's wedding at the lovely Coltsfoot Hotel in Datchworth, Hertfordshire. To cap a busy weekend, I met with them on Monday afternoon and we ventured into the stong wind to have a little fun and capture a few relaxed "pre-wedding" shots.

Daniel Davies Photography -1240


Daniel Davies Photography -1229


Daniel Davies Photography -1295


Daniel Davies Photography -1314


Daniel Davies Photography_


Daniel Davies Photography_-2


Daniel Davies Photography -1265


Daniel Davies Photography -1271


Daniel Davies Photography -1290


Daniel Davies Photography -1253



I offer a complementary pre-wedding shoot to every bride and groom. Spending a little time together helps to build a good friendly relationship when the big day comes around, gives the couple a chance to know what I'm like behind the camera and gives me a better idea of their likes & dislikes and how comfortable "posing" for me they are. Everything goes together to help me create great images on their wedding day. Have a look at my website for details of our wedding service and the differences that make us the right choice for your wedding photography.

1 comment:

  1. Daniel,
    great shots, really like the emotion that you have captured, its obvious that Westley and Karen are very much in love; you have brought that out into the photographs. My favourite would have to be the sepia one. Not because it is sepia, but because it is different. Great shots,

    all the best,
    Noel

    ReplyDelete