Wednesday 7 July 2010

North London Professional Photographer: Corporate Portraits for Friendly St. Albans' Solicitors

Photobucket

A tough assignment this week, as I was tasked with making solicitors look human! All jokes aside, my clients were a friendly and welcoming partnership in St. Albans, and they, alongside their web-designer had asked me to create some portraits of the partners to show them both as professional and approachable.

Photobucket

One of the keys to this kind of assignment is the need to work at speed. We utilised a corner of one of the partners office for the initial shots, before lugging my lights around the building to capture each partner in their own offices.

Photobucket

Making each partner comfortable in front of the camera in the minimum time possible meant that we got the shots we wanted with the minimum disruption. Each client spent less than 10 minutes with me - with the rest of my time being taken up with ensuring that everything was set up to get me the shots I wanted first time, every time.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I then had the unusual pleasure of being able to spend an hour or so walking through the town centre capturing some of the local sights and vista's - looking for shots that could be used as banner illustrations on their new website currenly being crafted by the experts at e-WebConsulting.


Photobucket

If you want better images for your family or business then keep reading this blog. In the weeks to come I'll be showing you how you can improve your own photography and create more memorable, more engaging images.

Photobucket


Until then, all the best.


Dan

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete