Friday 5 November 2010

Blowing my own trumpet - I'm Published!

Time for a little "trumpet blowing" if you don't mind.

I've just received my copy of Where are they Now - Chelsea, a lovely book detailing what's happened to a number of players since retiring from the game and no longer pulling on the shirt of the mighty blues.

It's a perfect Christmas present for the Chelsea supporter in your family (and shouldn't every family have a Chelsea supporter in it!

Here's a few samples from the book:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Finally, a couple of reminders about recent blog entries:

With Bonfire night upon us, check out my post on how to take great fireworks photographs and;

Why not check out my DANalogue Photowalk at the end of November?

Happy shooting!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment