Thursday 21 April 2011

Fran & Nick... a pre-wedding shoot on wheels!

I spent a really good fun morning last Saturday with Fran & Nick - two of the nicest people you could want to photograph, as they zoomed around Island Gardens in Docklands on their in-line skates.

Fran had previously told me that they're looking for an entirely documentary coverage of their wedding this summer at the Knights Templar pub in Chancery Lane, so my usual, more posed pre-wedding session didn't seem to fit. I therefore loaded my long lens, turned the camera to high speed mode, and clicked away as Fran & Nick skated around their home. I hope you like the results:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Fran & Nick now have the pleasant chore of choosing their top 10 images from the full gallery, from which I will produce a unique, complimentary 16x16 canvas, in one of three designs - all of which you can only get from Daniel Davies Photography. To see more information on these wonderful canvasses, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment