Thursday 5 April 2012

Becca and Ant - a pre wedding shoot with Gunnersaurus!

Here are a few shots from last weekends pre-wedding shoot that took place at Arsenals Emirates Stadium.  With Ant a fervent Gooner, it seemed the perfect place, and we managed to explore the environs a little as well, even taking pictures in Highbury Square, where the old ground had been.   I insist on these shoots for every wedding couple as I truly believe that they really build our relationship and make me far less of a stranger when it comes to the wedding day.   This leads to fewer nerves & therefore better photographs!

Many wedding photographers will offer a pre-wedding shoot, but for most it's simply a chance for them to sell their clients more pictures.  I really don't want my clients treated like cash cows, so I also give my couples a complimentary 16x16" canvas montage, based around one of three exclusive and unique designs.    Having a montage like this means that there's no pressure sales and everyone knows that the sessions are all about making sure we get better photographs on the big day.

Here's a few highlights:

I hope you enjoyed these, and I hope that Ant has got over the need to shoehorn Arsenal into his wedding well ahead of his wedding day!

For more information, pop on over to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment