Tuesday 15 May 2012

Exploring Colchester with Julie and Niall

Julie and Niall are, I think, one of life's lucky couples.   As well as being lucky enough to find each other and develop a special kind of love, they also seem lucky in that they picked one of this springs few fine days for their pre-wedding shoot in Colchester.

Many wedding photographers will offer a pre-wedding shoot, but for most it's simply a chance for them to sell their clients more pictures.  I really don't want my clients treated like cash cows, so I also give my couples a complimentary 16x16" canvas montage, based around one of three exclusive and unique designs.    Having a montage like this means that there's no pressure sales and everyone knows that the sessions are all about making sure we get better photographs on the big day.

Here's a few highlights:
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
I can't wait to photograph them on their big day & I hope we have just as much fun and just as much luck with the weather when we meet again!


For more information, please pop on over to my website.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment