Monday 28 May 2012

Nikki and Pete star in their Cambridge Pre-Wedding shoot

The bright sunshine this weekend meant that Nikki, Pete and I were very glad to have postponed our pre-wedding shoot from the wet-weather of a couple of weeks ago, and indeed the only challenge was finding quiet spots amongst the throngs of tourists hitting Cambridge last Saturday morning!

Here are a few of my favourites from their complimentary pre-wedding shoot:

Image copyright Daniel Davies Photography 2012
Many wedding photographers will offer a pre-wedding shoot, but for most it's simply a chance for them to sell their clients more pictures. I really don't want my clients treated like cash cows, so I also give my couples a complimentary 16x16" canvas montage, based around one of three exclusive and unique designs. 

Having a montage like this means that there's no pressure sales and everyone knows that the sessions are all about making sure we get better photographs on the big day. Pop on over to my website for more details.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment