Sunday 15 May 2011

Another thank you :-), this time for my event's coverage

I never get tired of recieving letters of thanks, and recently had the pleasure of opening this letter from a client who had invited me to cover their businesses 10th Anniversary celebrations:


Corporate Headshot



“I'd like to thank Dan for the excellent work he did during our recent 10 year celebrations held at our practice.

He arrived well before the first guest had come and was efficiently unobtrousive in setting up all his equipment.

He used his considerable expertise to take portrait shots of my staff and I, as well as 'action' shots of many of our guests during the event.

The images were delivered in a suitable format promptly and were of fantastic quality.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Daniel Davies Photography to my friends and colleagues

Kind regards

Deven Lakhani"


The day was great and Deven certainly got full value for his time, we managed to squeeze in some corporate headshots, like the one at the top of this article (isn't Deven a handsome chap!), and some product shots as well as covering the event itself.

Event Coverage


Product Shots




I love giving exceptional value to my clients!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment