Thursday 26 May 2011

Will & Sophie "Own" Broomfield Park(!)

Last Monday saw me out and about again, this time in Broomfield Park, Palmers Green.

I was with Will & Sophie, a lovely couple who's wedding I'm really looking forward to later this summer.

A pre-wedding shoot like this is really important to me, primarily as it allows me to continue to build a relationship with my clients. By the time of their wedding I hope I'll feel less like a stranger and more like a friend - and that the concept of a professional photo shoot is less daunting than it might have been previously.

A shoot like this also gives Will and Sophie a chance to feed back to me how they feel about being in front of the camera, and some guidance as to which types of photograph they like best, and want for their wedding day.

Here's some of my favourites from last week's shoot:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





A few more of the day's top images are also available via my Facebook page.

Will and Sophie have been presented with a full gallery of around 50 images and then will have the pleasant task of choosing their top 10 pictures. From these I will produce a unique, complimentary 16x16 canvas, in one of three designs - all of which you can only get from Daniel Davies Photography. To see more information on these wonderful canvasses, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment