Tuesday 3 May 2011

Laughing in Richmond Park - my latest pre-wedding shoot.

Last Saturday, and another of my recent sequence of pre-wedding shots saw me in beautiful Richmond Park for a shoot with Dawn and Rob.

Spending time with these two made it impossible not to see the connection they have - one that became even more obvious when seeing how often each got the other to dissolve in fits of giggles!

Have a look at a selection of my early favourite images below:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



A few more of the day's top images are also available via my Facebook page.


Rob & Dawn will shortly be presented with a full gallery of around 50 images and then will have the pleasant task of choosing their top 10 images. From these I will produce a unique, complimentary 16x16 canvas, in one of three designs - all of which you can only get from Daniel Davies Photography. To see more information on these wonderful canvasses, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment