Wednesday 23 June 2010

North London Photographer: Guerilla Portraits at MyCoffeeStop Enfield

On Wednesday 4th August, I'll be making my way to the best coffee shop in Enfield - the small, but perfectly formed MyCoffeeStop on Platform One at Enfield Chase station. Here I'll be running a Guerilla Portrait session, ambushing commuters and families to raise money for the Chickenshed Theatre

Gunter, the master barista was the guinea pig today as I took a few test shots so as to be ready to hit the ground running at 6am on the 4th August. Here's a few of my favourites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Come along and see us, grab a coffee, a great portrait and support a great cause.


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Photos! Cheers, Gunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and great idea. Good luck. Rashida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the portraits and would have loved to come and join you in raising money for the Shed. However, my schedule for Wednesday is impossible. Have a great day and I hope you raise millions.

    HP1485

    ReplyDelete