Sunday 6 June 2010

North London Photographer: Karen & Westley's lovely country wedding at Coltsfoot, Hertfordshire

Karen & Westley did really well yesterday to dodge the showers and have a relaxed and personal wedding at Coltsfoot Country Retreat in rural Hertfordshire.

Karen looked stunning in her beautiful wedding dress and Westley was quite the dapper gentleman in his classy blue suit.

I've placed a few of the pictures that immediately jumped out at me on the blog here and you can see a few more by jumping to my Facebook page.


Daniel Davies Photography -2736


Daniel Davies Photography -2866


Daniel Davies Photography_


Daniel Davies Photography -2991


Daniel Davies Photography_-2


Daniel Davies Photography -3116



Thanks to Karen & Westley for allowing me to be part of their fabulous day, and being so generous to me whilst I was there - it's always nice when a couple treat you more like a guest than a paid help.

Don't forget to jump on over to my Facebook page to see some more shots from the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment