Monday 21 June 2010

North London Photographer: Nicole & Tyrone - Pre Wedding Shoot in Wattling Park

Saturday saw me meeting with one of my future wedding couples, the lovely Nicole & Tyrone for a pre-wedding shoot.

We chose Wattling Park in Burnt Oak which gave us a mix of locations and backgrounds to work with where we spent an hour together making the following photographs.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




One tip for aspiring photographers wishing to capture images from a low angle (like the first image shown here) is to check for stinging nettles before laying on the floor - despite wearing a shirt they didn't half sting!

If you'd like to see some more (and find out whether I suffered any more injuries in the making of them!) then hop on over to my facebook page and feast your eyes - whilst you're there why not mark yourself as liking the page, and be automatically kept in touch with what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment