Monday 14 June 2010

North London Photographer: Nicola & Ben - pre-wedding sneak preview

On Saturday I spent a lovely hour in the (occasional) sunshine with Nicola & Ben, a really fun couple who are getting married in September.

I feel that a pre-wedding shoot like this is an essential part of any wedding package. On your wedding day you'll spend more time with your photographer than any other person (excepting your spouse!) so it's a really good idea if you get to know each other before the big day. From my perspective, it's really useful to see how comfortable my couples are in front of a camera, and what poses work best for them, and from the couples point of view it allows you to tell me what you like and don't like before we take your wedding pictures.

Enough of the spiel - here's a few of my favourites from Saturday:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




I'll upload the full gallery to my website in a couple of days, from where Nicola and Ben will be able to chose their favourite shot as a gift from me, but in the meantime, if you'd like to see a few more of Saturday's pictures, pop over to my facebook page and see what's on show there!

No comments:

Post a Comment